So I was messing around with a blog post when the notifications icon popped up. Curious, I clicked on it, and this appeared:
Happy Anniversary with WordPress.com!
…Wow, has it been a year?
I’ve posted over forty entries on this blog since I started, which is way more than I’ve ever done with a blog. While the entries haven’t been as regular as I hoped they would be, I’m pleased that I’m still sticking to this blog. More than that, I’m grateful that I’ve had some people take a peek at it–and a couple of you have even opted to follow me!
It’s been a really interesting learning experience, setting up blog entries and trying to work out what I want to talk about on here. There are so many things I’d like to share, or muse about, and to that end I wanted to share some of those ideas here.
One thing I’d like to continue doing is posting on a regular basis on here. At least twice a week. I’d also like to share more photos of better quality, meaning using my real camera instead of relying so much on my phone.
In the future, I’d like to increase my weekly amount of posts again, possibly to three times a week. What kind of content would that include? Well, here are some of my ideas:
- More reviews on Japanese books. I need to get back to reading those regularly.
- Possibly reviews on other Japanese media, including movies or television series I’ve watched.
- Recipes. Western or Japanese, things that I’ve made work during my stay here.
- Traveling. Musing, photos, tips, the whole deal.
- Navigating through Japanese society as a clueless blonde foreigner.
…To name a few.
Is there something you’d like to see or hear more about? If so, let me know! I’m very curious about what draws you to this blog.
Thank you for checking it out, and I hope to be in better contact with followers and with other blogs from here on out!